Free SVG Files for Cricut
Download free SVG files for Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, Brother Scan N Cut, and other cutting machines.
All designs are specifically designed for cutting or printing.
These designs consist of separate layers for use by different cutting machines.
Grab these Free SVG cut files for apparel, decor, invitations, cards, and your other DIY projects.
Be sure to check back DAILY as we offer free design resources each day.
How do I get free Cricut designs?
Download a wide variety of Free SVG Files for Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, or Brother Scan N Cut here at svg4k.com.
- svg4k.com offers free vector images in SVG and PNG format with a Creative Commons 0 license (public domain).
- Our SVGs are compatible with popular crafting software and cutting machines like Cricut, Silhouette, and other cutting machines.
- Whether you’re crafting with Cricut or Silhouette for fun or designing an eye-catching website for a client, our Free SVGs have you covered.
Each SVG file includes separate layers grouped by color, and an assembled layer SVG, perfect for Print & Cutting with your cutting machine.
So sign up and check out all our download plans.
Convert PNG | JPG to SVG
Do you often find yourself needing to convert a PNG file into an SVG?
Have no fear! We’ve got your back!
We have some of the best free SVG files around. All these are available in multiple formats and work with Cricut Design Space or Silhouette Design Studio, meaning you can cut them out as a shape without having to convert an image file from PNG or JPG to SVG first.
Perfect Paper Cut Templates
Our intricate Paper Cut Templates make it super easy for creative professionals and crafters to impress loved ones, customers, and design clients alike. Create stunning paper flower decorations, invites, or unique business cards.
What You Can Do With This SVG Cut File?
- The design elements in the cut files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted, and added.
- Unlimited Usage Period.
- The design can be printed and sold as decals, stickers, etc.
- Some designs can be printed on t-shirts, mugs, tumblers, etc, and sold.
READY FOR ANY PROJECT:
- All designs (SVG’s) in our store includes a variety of options, so whether you’re paper crafting, or working with vinyl & HTV, you’ll have what you need!
- SVG Files with separated layers grouped by color– perfect for layered cardstock projects, multi-color HTV projects, and cutting multiple colors on a single mat.
- SVG Files with a design fully assembled– ideal for Print and Cut projects, and preparing registration marks for vinyl crafts.
- Paper-Friendly Version: Perfect for paper piecing with layered cardstock.
- Vinyl-Friendly Version: Overlapping areas subtracted (knockout) for layering vinyl or HTV without the bulk!
- Printable Clipart Files– High-resolution PNG format, 300 dpi – saved individually with transparent backgrounds.
- Transparent backgrounds for easy layering of images.
- Resize images without losing quality.
- Printable from any inkjet, laser, or sublimation printer.
Creative Project Ideas:
Our SVG files can be used to create:
- Scrapbook titles
- Cardmaking sentiments
- Party invitations, banners, and party decorations
- Planner Stickers and decorations
- Teaching worksheets and classroom decor
- Paper crafting/paper piecing projects
- T-shirts, totes, canvases, and more HTV projects
- Tumblers, Vinyl Decals, Wood Signs, and other vinyl crafts!
- Printable Wall Decor… and more!
Crafting with cut files: FAQ
What is an SVG cut file?
- A cut file is a digital image that has been designed and saved to be used with a cutting machine.
- SVG is a digital file format that stands for Scalable Vector Graphics, and it is the most common format for cut files.
Can I resize SVG files?
- Yes, you can. The S in SVG stands for “scalable”.
- This means you can resize these kinds of files without modifying their aspect. They will never look pixelated.
Can I resize PNG and JPG files?
- You can, but you have to take into account that, in these formats, images are made of pixels.
- This means that the final aspect of your resized image will lose quality.
How to cut out SVG files?
- To cut out your SVG files, you will need to send them to your cutting machines such as a Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, Brother Scan N Cut, or other cutting machines.
Grab your free design today!
Download Free SVG for Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, or Brother Scan N Cut.